Maker’s Community Contest #5
Join us during the month of October for our next Maker’s Community Contest featuring Flower Power by Swirly Girls Designs
Participants must use either one of our two bundles colorways or a combo you choose from our blender wall in the shop for your quilt top. Use background, backing and binding of your choice!
Anyone wishing to submit their finished quilt can enter our 5th Maker Contest with entries being due by the last day of October, 2021. Submissions should include five photo showing front, back, binding, quilting and any details that makes your quilt special. Submit to email@example.com
This pattern is beginner friendly uses the Circle Savy ruler from creative grids. Come join the fun, make some new friends and a beautiful quilt with us!
Use hashtag #brassoctopusQAL to help us promote this event on Facebook and Instragram to share our Maker spirit from the Brass!
1. Must use a Flower Power Bundle or Blender wall fabrics purchased from Brass Octopus for the top.
2. Backing and binding can be any material you chose.
3. Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on the last day of October.
4. Entries must have five clear photos which include backing, binding, top and quilting. Outdoor photos preferred unless you have an indoor photo studio with appropriate lighting.
5. Entries must be posted in Instagram and Facebook with the following hashtags: #brassoctopus #brassoctopusqal #flowerpower
6. One entry per person
7. One vote per person. You may not vote for your own entry.
9. Brass Octopus reserves the right to disqualify any entry or any vote for any reason we deem does not follow the spirit of our Maker Contest rules.