To Ship or Not to Ship - that is the question!
Shipping. Online Sales. Order Processing. Stickers. Packaging. Boxes. Bags. Thank you items.
I wake in the middle of the night with all of this running through my brain! When we opened February 1st, our plan was to open our store online in two years. Two months later our shop storefront was closed and we shifted to all online sales. To say we were unprepared is an understatement but we have done our very best and strive to continue to improve as we learn and grow.
We have a number of flat rate shipping options to choose from when you checkout. Please know that whatever choice you make, we refund overages that may occur. If you would like for us to always choose to ship the cheapest manner possible - simply leave a comment with your order and we will choose the cheapest option. (USPS 1st class shipping is not always available but we are happy to use it if you ask us to do so).
International shipping is also something we happily accommodate. We have shipped to Canada, France, England, Italy, Iceland, Australia and to 49 states in the USA.
The procedure for International shipping is as follows:
1. Place your order and select curbside pickup.
2. Leave a comment on your order requesting international shipping and the address you wish to have your items shipped.
3. We will gather your items, weight them and create a custom shipping link with all of the price options available to you through USPS and UPS services.
4. When you receive an email with the link, select the option you like best and pay for your shipping.
5. Once we receive payment for shipping, we send out your order immediately.
6. Please note that though it may say it will take a certain amount of time, we have experienced some delays in customs that are outside of our control.
The Work Continues
We are working hard to keep our order processing as speedy as we can during this pandemic and the need for social distancing. Most orders are filled and shipped within 3-5 days but it could possibly take a bit longer. If you are in need with as speedy of processing as we can do - please let us know with a comment when you place your order. We will try to oblige if we are able.
Adapting with Gratitude
Becoming an online shop was not our goal but it is our reality and we are ever so grateful to all who have found us and support our small, family business.
Much love to all!