FEBRUARY 1st 2021
We are pleased to share our Grand Re-opening scheduled for February 1st, 2021 – exactly one year after we first opened! It has been a long, challenging first year in business and we are deeply grateful to those in our local community and those in 49 states across the country and in eight countries around the world that have ordered from us online and helped us to stay in business during the pandemic.
We are still in the midst of the pandemic and will be for months to come. In an effort to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy, the following will be required to enter our shop starting on February 1st.
- Appropriate masks over nose and mouth at all times
- Temperature check before entry
- Must use OUR hand sanitizer to enter
- No cash or check accepted – we are accepting cards through our touchless reader only
No more than three people in the shop at a time
- Take a number
- Look at the numbers being served
- Come to the entrance when your number is showing
- No extra bags or items in the shop, please leave them in your car before taking a number
- Shopping will be available for 30 minutes at max when there are customers waiting