Catch of the Day Maker Community Contest
We are in a Stay at Home Order to help us avoid catching the nasty virus circulating around the world. To help us tap into our creativity and have some fun along the way, we have created a contest that you will want to catch!
In each day of being sequestered, we will release a specially priced and thoughtfully curated bundle of six fat quarters from our shop! You can purchase as many bundles each day as you wish but the special price of $12 is good for only one day on each bundle! All multiple bundle purchases will be cut in the largest increments possible. (Four bundles would equal one yard of each fabric yet priced at the special FQ bundle price).
Once we ship you your bundle, get to work making a special project! It could be a clutch, a bag, a knapsack, a pillow, a table topper, a wall hanging, a stuffy toy, or even a quilt! Whatever project strikes your fancy is ok with us!
When your project is complete, send us a picture of it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. On May 1st, we will be holding a contest from all of the submitted project photos to be voted on through FB. The project that wins the most votes will be awarded a $100 gift certificate to Brass Octopus! Second place will be awarded a $50 gift certificate and Third place will receive a $25 gift certificate!
Some rules to keep in mind:
1. Projects must use each color in some way from the purchased bundle.
2. Additional stash or purchased fabrics are allowed to be used with the purchased bundle.
3. All completed project photos must be submitted by April 30th (see rule #6).
4. Gift certificate is valid for all products offered by Brass Octopus. Featured Artist classes are exempt from gift certificate usage.
5. Brass Octopus maintains the right to exclude any project photo due to reasons they deem appropriate.
6. If the mandate continues past April 20th, all dates will get pushed out another month and continue in this manner until the mandate ends.